Haunted Week: It Came From the Web
Haunted Week: It Came From the Web
Haunted Week is hosted by This Girl Reads, all credit for these daily ideas goes to them. ^.^
Today’s post concerns the following: You never know what’s going to creep onto the web. Sometimes, however, you get a pleasant surprise. Today feature and link to five amazing book blogs you’ve found recently.
As I have only been blogging for a bit over a month every blog that I have found and chosen to follow could be counted as recent. Therefore I will choose five of my current favorite book blogs though this is definitely not a complete list by any means! In no particular order:
1. Sparkles and Lightning by Annabelle – This is the first blog of a trio of awesome young women book bloggers. I love Annabelle’s reviews, I would totally steal her format for it if I didn’t have morals, it’s perfect in its simplicity. She also has amazing giveaways and has a fantastic taste in books. She is also a great follow on twitter especially if you like virtual kisses blown your way (she may or may not kill me for that last bit o.o)! Here is her twitter by the way in case you want to follow her there!
2. Fiction Freak by Nikki – The second of the trio of awesome young women book bloggers is Nikki! She loves books more than you and I need air. She is very opinionated and leaves very honest reviews, I mean that in the best of ways too, if you follow her bookish advice you will be very happy indeed! She is also a great twitter follow so if you’d like to you can do so here.
3. Singing and Reading in the Rain by Eileen – The third member of the trio of awesome young women book bloggers is Eileen! If you want a passionate and incredibly excited person look no further than Eileen! That passion she has shines through in her blog posts which are mostly bookish related with a bit of music thrown in. Here is her twitter if you’d like to follow her there as well (I do recommend it!).
4. Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer by Kimberly – I found Kimberly’s blog through her Sunday Post meme and when I heard about an event she was having called Fraterfest (that was a horror-focused read-a-thon, it was awesome). She has fantastic reviews and seems to have infinite giveaways which I find nothing short of amazing! Her Sunday Post meme is also a fantastic way for readers to both see what happened the last week in case they missed anything and to check out what is coming in the following week so that they know what posts they might be interested in. She is simply awesome, that is all there is to it! Here is her twitter so that you can stay updated about all she has going on!
5. Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance by Jennifer – This is the blog, out of the five that I have chosen to talk about in this post at least, that I have followed the longest. It is one of the first book blogs that I found and was a big influence on me deciding to start my blog and do bookish things with it. I love her style of writing and that she is incredibly honest when it comes to her reviews. I don’t mean to say that she is overly harsh by any means, but she isn’t going to sugarcoat how she feels about a book either which I really respect. A huge thanks go to her for her impact on both this blog’s creation and helping me to see that it is alright to not hold back. Go follow her on twitter as well here!
There are so many amazing book blogs that I didn’t mention though I am sure I will at some point along the way. Side note, Jennifer is having a giveaway because she just hit an amazing 1,000 followers on GFC so go check that out! I love all of these bookish people, they have made my life so much better and richer, I owe them a lot. Thanks for reading! What book blogs do you love? Let me know in the comments! ^.^