Totally Random Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week on Top Ten Tuesday it is a sneak peak into some of the books I am looking forward to reading the most in the next month or so. This will be a mix of series ending books, a couple ARCs, and some randomness of course. Let’s get into it!
1. Rogue by Gina Damico – I need to finish this series even though I am dreading leaving these characters. This is literally sitting on my bed right now waiting for me, so it should happen soon. Hopefully it is as good as the first two in the series and doesn’t overwhelm me with the feels.
2. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton – I feel like I’ve been waiting on this one for no real reason and since so many people have loved it I should just give it a go. Maybe I’ll love it too. ^.^
3. Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen – ARC number one, and it comes out on April 1st so I really HAVE to get to this so I can post a review before the release, or at the latest on it.
4. Far From You by Tess Sharpe – ARC number two, and while I have an additional week for this one I still want to get to it really soon. I’ve heard pretty great things and I’m definitely looking forward to it.
5. Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier – Another series ending book and one I’ve been putting off for the same reasons as Rogue. I am not nearly as attached to these characters, but I love the world and it will be a shame to leave it.
6. Horde by Ann Aguirre – The final end to a series that I will get to in the next month or so simply out of self preservation, I can only take on so many feels at once!
7. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider – I want to have a good bit of contemporary in the coming month or so and this seems like a great choice for that.
8. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews – Contemporary number three here, and another one I’ve heard great things about, so this is near the top of my TBR for the near future.
9. Elemental by Antony John – This book and I keep catching each other’s eye and it is about time I read the darn thing. No real reason other than it sticking out to me in the stacks.
10. Legend by Marie Lu – I think I’m ready to give this series a shot, and it will give another dystopian one to dive into after finishing Horde.
There are so many great books in my TBR stacks to choose from, but I should make it to the majority of these if not all in the next month or so. What books are you planning on reading this spring? Do you have a genre focus or a type or setting? Let me know! Thanks as always for reading! ^.^